Apr 2, 2009

Spanish Lottery

I was lucky again last week. I won 104€ on La Primitiva. I won 96€ on it a few weeks back. I think I've spent about the same as I've won if you take it all into account but it gives me a bit of excitement for 5 minutes while I check the results. (And normally a bit of disappointment immediately afterwards).

How to Play the Spanish Lottery

There are 2 choices if you want to play the lottery in Gran Canaria. First of all you can go into a lottery shop. Alternatively you can buy a ticket from one of the lottery sellers who walks around. The lottery is a bit thing here and most Canarians love a flutter!


Photo by Alvy

With La Primitiva, which is the one I usually play, you pay 2€ per line and you get 1€ if the "reintegro" comes up (an extra number), 8€ for 3 numbers and varying amounts for more than 3 numbers in a line.

There are others too, such as El Bono and the Euro Millions. With the current pounds to euros exchange rate and the quietness here it is causing, a win would be much appreciated!

Checking Your Numbers

I check the La Primitiva results here and you can click on "ver" which means "see". Alternatively you can go to the lottery shop where you got the ticket to check the numbers. You can probably watch the draw live but I don't watch Spanish TV so I wouldn't know! I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow night though... I have 6 lines... maybe a hat trick for me!

5 comments:

  1. Spanish lottery results have always seen the enthusiasm for the tone of those people who play for the Spanish Super Lotto Draw. But now, the new site of the lottery syndicate has brought more excitement to the already popular in the Spanish lottery, provides not only the possibility INCREASE players win cash, it will also add the actual quality of the physical attractiveness of the premium.
    gran canaria holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The writer of this blog is really very professional. Every single line of this article is well written. New use of vocabulary is a great effort. At the same time tense, indirect speech was also sued in good manner. หวย เด็ด

    ReplyDelete
  4. The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.
    dhankesari lottery

    ReplyDelete
  5. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Lottery

    ReplyDelete